At Qogita, we understand that every business has unique needs. That's why we give you the choice of where your products come from.
We're constantly expanding our selection of sellers from different regions to offer a wider range of products at more affordable prices.
You choose whether you're open to receiving imports by setting your shopping preferences.
To update your shopping preferences, please visit the section titled 'Updating Your Shopping Preferences' for more information.
- Choosing "All" will give you access to our worldwide network of sellers and the widest selection of products at the lowest prices—imports and customs are likely with this option; for more information, please visit the "The Customs Process" section.
- Choosing multiple regions will give you access to a broader network of sellers and lower prices—imports and customs are likely with this option; for more information, please visit the "The Customs Process" section.
- Choosing "United Kingdom (UK)" will show you products from UK sellers and will not import goods if your shipping address is also in the UK.
- Choosing "United States of America (USA)" will show you products from USA sellers and will not import goods if your shipping address is also in the USA.
- Choosing "Europe (EU)" will show you products from EU sellers. You can also further limit your search to specific countries within the EU. Again, if your shipping address is in the EU country or countries of your preference, we will not import goods for you.
- Choosing Israel or the UAE under "Middle East (ME)" will show you products from your selection. If your shipping address is within your Middle East shopping preference, we will not import goods for you.
Updating Your Shopping Preferences
Easily update your shopping preferences to ensure you're getting the right products for your business.
We recommend you double-check your preferences before placing every order—once the order is placed, we are unable to make changes for you.
Here's how to update your preferences:
- Go to "Your account".
- Click "Your profile" and scroll down to the "Shopping preferences" section.
- Select the location(s) that work best for you.
- Click "Update preferences" to save your changes.
The Customs Process
You can choose products from different regions or countries when setting your shopping preferences and ordering goods from us. Based on your shipping location and shopping preferences, if you choose to import goods, it's important to keep in mind that you will be responsible for clearing your shipments through customs and paying any relevant costs and fees.
To ensure a smooth delivery process and avoid any delays or extra fees, we recommend tracking your shipments and working closely with the customs authorities to clear your goods as soon as possible.
While we do our best to ensure that your order arrives to you timely, we are not responsible for any part of the customs clearance process. If, for any reason, you do not clear your goods through customs, please be aware that each shipment may incur storage charges or be returned to the seller—incurring extra return costs and admin fees up to €500 per shipment, for which our buyers are responsible.
In such cases, we suggest you reach out to the customs authorities and resolve the issue, as we will not provide any refunds for shipments that return to the sender where we are not at fault.
Article is closed for comments.