At Qogita, we work hard to ensure that your shopping experience is as cost-effective as possible.
As part of the checkout process, you may see the contents and pricing of your cart change; our advanced cart optimization system considers both cost and constraints to make sure that you get the best deal.
We take into account various factors to minimize costs for you, including line item costs, shipping costs, and the overall cost of your cart.
Additionally, we consider any constraints that may apply, such as minimum order value and unit size, to make sure that all of your cart requirements are met. This way, you can be confident that you're getting the best deal possible.
Unsuccessful Cart Optimization
Sometimes, we cannot optimize and allocate sellers to the items in your cart; unsuccessful optimization can occur for the following reasons.
We do not have the amount of an item you want available; please see the below example:
- Buyer cart: 1,000x Branded lipsticks
- Seller inventory: 75x Branded lipsticks
- Result: We may not be able to optimize or process this product as the difference is too significant
If an item in your cart does not meet its minimum order quantity, please see the below example:
- Buyer cart: 2x Branded lipstick
- Seller minimum quantity: 40x
- Result: We may not be able to optimize or process this product as the increase is too significant
Your cart contains niche products or products from a single brand or category; please see the below example:
- Buyer cart: 100 stock-keeping units (SKUs) from one brand, averaging five units per SKU
- Result: We may not be able to optimize as niche SKUs or brands may have limited and minimum quantities.
Fixing an Unsuccessful Cart Optimization
As general guidance, we recommend the below steps to rectify an unsuccessful cart optimization:
- Increase item quantities of items with a quantity less than ten
- Reduce item quantities of items with a quantity of over fifty
- Remove niche products or brands
If you have any questions about our optimization, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.