Your account is designed to make using Qogita as easy and convenient as possible. You can access various features from your account page that will help you manage your orders and preferences.
If you have any suggestions or ideas on how we can improve your experience, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for ways to make your experience with us better.
Your profile contains important information that ensures a smooth experience on our platform.
It's important to keep these details up-to-date and accurate, as providing inaccurate information may result in order delays or a temporary suspension of your account.
- Email address
- Company name
- Country of registration
- Chamber of Commerce number
- Shipping country: The location of your store or warehouse receiving the goods
- Currency for payments at checkout: Banking details for wallet withdrawals (please note that we are not responsible for the loss of any funds due to using incorrect bank details when withdrawing funds.)
- Change your password
- Shopping preferences: Make sure to set the appropriate preferences before placing every order, as this can significantly impact your order and delivery process. For more information, please read our article about shopping preferences.
- Referral Network: If you were referred to us, enter your referral code here. For more information, please read our article about our referral network.
Easily store and manage your delivery addresses in one convenient location on your account. You can quickly select from your saved addresses during checkout to save time.
Here, you can easily manage and track the status of your orders. You can see which orders are awaiting payment, financed, or paid, and which are with overdue payments.
By clicking on an individual order, you can view more detailed information, such as shipment breakdowns and tracking information.
If you need to submit a claim, you can do so directly from this page by following the instructions in our "How to Submit a Claim" article.
Here you can download your transaction history and view the balances of your two wallets:
- Your Qogita credit wallet, also known as the inextricable wallet, where you can use the funds towards your next order. Please keep in mind that these funds are not available for withdrawal or any outstanding payments.
- Your extricable wallet, where you can use the funds for your next order or withdraw them at any time.
Plus, you can view and download your transaction history for both wallets in this section.
Here, you can easily view and manage your credit account with us:
- Available Credit: The amount of credit you currently have available to use.
- Credit Limit: The maximum amount of credit you are approved for.
- Used Credit: The amount of credit you have already used.
- Payments Due: Any upcoming credit payments that need to be made.
To apply for credit, use the link in the credit section of your account to access the application form, and once submitted, one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Please take a look at our articles about financing for more information.
Easily access our catalog by downloading it in Excel format based on your shopping preferences, organized by product category. You can also get access to it via API for your convenience.
Article is closed for comments.