At Qogita, we make it easy for you to manage your delivery addresses.
You can add and manage multiple delivery addresses, but please note that you can only have one billing address per account, which should be your company's official/registered business address.
If you have more than one warehouse or store, you can add different shipping addresses to your account.
To ensure a smooth experience, please provide the correct VAT or local equivalent (i.e., in the USA, a Tax ID, and a reseller certificate) for each delivery address and an EORI number for the UK and EU.
During checkout, you can select from your list of registered delivery addresses for shipping.
Adding a Delivery Address
We've made it easy for you to add new delivery addresses to your account. Simply follow these simple steps:
- Go to your profile.
- Click "Your addresses".
- Click "Add new addresses" and enter your details.
Please keep in mind that we cannot amend invoices after placing an order, so it's important to ensure everything is filled out correctly; please use the guidance below while filling in the required fields.
- First name: Enter the recipient's first name.
- Last name: Enter the recipient's surname(s) (sometimes referred to as the family name).
- Mobile number: Enter a mobile/cell phone number associated with the address; this is mandatory.
- Depending on the location, couriers may call in advance to arrange delivery; should you provide an unmonitored number, it may delay receipt of your goods and incur storage charges.
- Check the box if you wish to receive SMS notifications regarding deliveries.
- Company name: Enter a company name; it's important to use the correct company name here, especially if you opt to import goods.
- Tax ID number: Enter your VAT or tax number; this is mandatory, and we will check to ensure it's valid.
- Customs ID number: This is mandatory; for the EU and UK, this is your EORI number.
- Country: Select the country of the address from the drop-down list.
- Address line 1: Enter the first line of the address.
- Address line 2: Enter the second line of the address.
- Town or City: Enter the town or city of the address.
- Postcode: Enter the postcode of the address.
Article is closed for comments.