Finding and adding products to your order is easy with Qogita. You can search for products using our website, catalog, or API.
Whether you're looking for a specific item by name, GTIN, category, or brand, our search function makes it simple to find what you're looking for.
Plus, adding products to your order is as simple as clicking a button. Give it a try, and start shopping today!
Adding Products to Your Cart
In case you need assistance placing an order, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Please keep in mind that our team is unable to negotiate the pricing on our website or place the order for you. We are here to help you navigate the Qogita platform and ensure a positive experience when you shop with us.
Searching and Adding Products on our Website
- Go to the search bar located at the top of our website and type in the name of the product you're looking for.
- Browse through the catalog and use the filters to help you find your desired product.
- Once you've found the product, enter the quantity you want in the field provided.
- Click "Add to Cart" to add the product to your shopping cart.
Adding Products via Upload Using Our Excel Catalog
- Go to your cart and click on the "Upload" button. If this is your first time using this feature, click on "Template" to download a template that will help you format your file correctly.
- Click "Choose" and locate the catalog file you want to upload.
- Click "Upload cart" to add the products to your order in bulk.
Adding Products via API
If you're looking to use our API feature, our developer hub is the place to go!
You'll find API references to help you get started as quickly as possible. And don't worry if you need help along the way; just reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to assist you.
We provide an estimated processing time for every cart and order line. This is the average time it takes us to allocate your order to the appropriate sellers in our network and start the fulfillment process after we receive your payment.
Please review all information on the checkout page, including quantities and prices. Our optimizer may affect some items and prices, so we recommend checking your cart before placing your order. For more information, please check out our article about cart optimization.
- Choose a delivery address from your saved addresses or add a new one.
- Select your preferred payment option—you can pre-pay or defer your payment, whatever suits you best.
- Add shipping insurance for added protection—this is optional for pre-paid orders; however, we highly recommend adding it. For more information, please read our article about shipping insurance.
- Click the "Place Order" button to complete your purchase. If the button is unavailable, please double-check that you've filled out all the necessary information.
If you have any questions during checkout, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Other Markets and Consolidation
If you're looking to receive your goods in a location outside our main markets or prefer to consolidate your shipments, we can help by consolidating your order in our Netherlands warehouse for collection by your chosen freight forwarder.
Please keep in mind that there is a minimum order value of €250,000, and orders are on an ex-works basis when consolidating orders at our Netherlands warehouse.
For more information, please see our article about the fulfillment process.
Order Confirmation and Final Invoice
Once you place your order, you'll receive an email confirmation with all the necessary details, and once we allocate your order to the relevant sellers, we will provide you with your final invoice. Please see our article about order confirmation and final invoice.
Article is closed for comments.