Placing an order is quick and easy log in to your Qogita account and follow the below steps.
Searching and adding products
Search our catalog using our website, catalog, or API. You can search for products by name, GTIN, category, or brand.
Website (searching and adding)
- Use the search bar at the top or filters within the catalog to find the product you want
- Click the product you want
- Enter the desired amount in the quantity field
- Click Add to cart
Excel Catalog (bulk upload)
- Go to your cart
- Click Upload
If this is your first time uploading your cart, you can download a template to help you correctly format your file.
- Click Choose file (Your cart > Upload > Download Template)
- Choose the file you want to upload (Your cart > Upload > Choose file)
- Click Upload cart (Your cart > Upload > Choose file > Upload cart)
Please visit The Qogita Developer Hub.
During checkout, we automatically optimize your cart. To begin checking out, please follow the below steps.
- View your cart
- Click Proceed to checkout
- View all products when on the checkout page. The optimizer may affect the quantities and prices of some items, we advise you to download and review your cart on the checkout page before placing your order
- Select a delivery address from your saved addresses or add a new one
- Select the desired deferred payment option (optional)
- Add insurance (optional)
- Select or add a new invoice address
- Click Place order
- If the place order button is unavailable, please check all the options above are completed.
If you have any challenges at checkout and require further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
After placing your order, we will automatically confirm by email, this will have all your payment instructions. After this stage, your order is final. Since we automatically place all orders with our sellers, no cancellation is possible.
You can always download a copy of your order from your dashboard (Your account > your orders > Choose the order to view > download)
We will provide your final invoice after your order is fulfilled. In some cases, you may receive it before or after your products are delivered. The final invoice details all fulfilled items and advises of any refunds where applicable. A PDF and excel copy of your invoice will be in your dashboard, ready for you to view and download from your dashboard (Your account > your orders > Choose the order to view > download Invoice)
Tracking your shipment(s)
We send an email with tracking numbers and links when your shipments are dispatched. Sometimes these can take a few days to show your shipment. You can find, track and trace codes, and URLs in your dashboard next to your invoices when they are available. If, after five days there is an issue please contact email@example.com
Issues with delivery
Issues with the products
If you discover an issue with your products or something is missing from your delivery please see our article about raising a claim.