Placing an order is quick and easy. Log in to your Qogita account and follow the below steps.
Searching and adding products
Search our catalog using our website, catalog, or API. You can search for products by name, GTIN, category, or brand.
Website (searching and adding)
- Type the name of a product into the search bar (located at the top) or use the filters within the catalog
- Locate the product you want
- Enter the desired amount in the quantity field
- Click Add to cart
Excel Catalog (bulk upload)
- Go to your cart
- Click Upload
- If this is your first time, click Template to download a template to help you correctly format your file.
- Click Choose
- Locate the cart file you wish to upload.
- Click Upload cart
Please visit The Qogita Developer Hub.
During checkout, we automatically optimize your cart. To begin checking out, please follow the below steps.
- View your cart
- Click Proceed to checkout
- Review all information on the checkout page; the optimizer may affect the quantities and prices of some items; we advise you to download and review your cart on the checkout page before placing your order
- Select a delivery address from your saved addresses or add a new one
- Select the desired payment option; Pre-pay or Defer your payment (optional)
- Add insurance (optional)
- Select your billing address or add a new one
- Click Place order
- If the place order button is unavailable, please check you've completed the points above.
After placing your order, we will automatically confirm it by email, including payment instructions. At this stage, your order is final.
Since we automatically place all orders with our sellers, no cancellations or amendments are possible.
You can download a copy of your order at any time. While logged in, please follow the below steps:
We provide your final invoice as soon as possible; in some cases, you may receive it before or after your products are delivered.
The final invoice details all fulfilled items and advises of any applicable refunds.